Lagos State Karate Association
South-West and Under 18 Karate Championship
Date: Saturday, 22nd August, 2015.
Venue: Mobolaji Johnson Sports Hall, Lagos State Sports Council, Rowe Park, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time: 08:00 - 18:00
Motive: To improve the standard of Karate within the region and also to give junior Karatekers the opportunity to enrich their experience by learning from the seniors.
Dress Code: Clean White Karate Uniform
Categories of Competition:
* Junior Category
- 8yrs & Under: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
- 7-8yrs: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
- 9-10yrs: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
- 11-12yrs: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
- 13-15yrs: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
- 16-18yrs: White-Orange, Green-Blue, Brown-Black.
* Junior Category
This would be arranged as entries comes in. Another reason why they must be early.
* Senior Category
Male: -60; -68; -75; -80; +80
Female: -45; 50, -55; -60, +65
Payment of Fees and Procedures
* #1000 per event/individual
*All entries must be submitted on or before 16th August, 2015.
Note: Late entry will attract the sum of #500 and closes on 20th August
* All participating Athletes must be at the venue, 8:30am, to avoid walk-over.
* Ensure to send in the names of your Athletes on or before 16th August, 2015.
* Mouth guard is compulsory for Athletes participating Kumite.
We expect all coaches and athletes to show high level of discipline throughout the championship, any dispute should be handled in calm and respectable manner.
ARE YOU READY!!!
For more Enquiry, please call
Yours Sincerely in Budo Spirit
Sempei Kelvin Kalu (Temporary P.R.O LASKA)
LAGOS STATE KARATE ASSOCIATION (LASKA)
Lagos State Sports Council (Headquarters) Rowe Park Sports Centre. 208, Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba,
P.M.B 1002 Ebute-Metta, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 08034074153; 08033038277; 07069188127.
5 HINDRANCES TO GRADUATING WITH FIRST CLASS. - Nowadays, graduating with first class in the university is more becoming harder for scholars due to some factors. Before now, getting first class was bel...