.

Featured Post

Ghana News: Defying the Odds, A 14 year old Nana Yaa with autism Turns Photo Model

Across the world, we are looking for inspiring stories that defy the odds, ones which can show us that challenges are just catalysts to ...

.

.

.

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Lagos: Tenants of Muse Anidu Street, Satellite Town loose home to fire! (Full Story; Photos/Video)



by Emmanuel Otobong


Tenants of Anidu Street, Satellite Town loose home to fire.

The tennants of No. 29 Muse Anidu street,Ijegun Egba, Satellite Town, lost their homes to fire on Saturday, 25th July.





The fire started so early, when those who went for Friday vigil were returning.

According to a tenant, who pleaded anonymity, he says "the  fire started around 4 o'clock, burning the house until everything finish".

"Most of us went for vigil, I went to the Redeem Christain Church of God."

"It was a neighbour that noticed the incident and called out for support to put it out."

He concluded that the fire was as a result of lighted candle.




Most of the tenants declined chat with Gbetu News but we got to speak with another person, a resident this time, who pleaded anonymity.

He says "the actual cause of the fire was a burning incense ment to kill mosquitoes, that was beside a gutter, so there was petrol there, and that caused the fire accident."










In conclusion, the careless usage of fire caused this horrible incident.

 Watch Video



Fadaka Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here

NOW TRENDING

AFFILIATE BLOGS