1. Toilet diseases can be prevented by total cleanliness and carefulness.
2. Make sure you keep your toilet and everywhere around it clean always.
3. Wash your toilet thoroughly with a brush and detergent or other cleaning agents as regularly as possible (everyday).
4. Wash your hands with soap, thoroughly after you visit the toilet; as germs can be transferred from it to other areas of the house or your mouth even.
5. Always flush the toilet before sitting on it to avoid splashing contaminated liquid on yourself.
6. For women, make sure you change your underwear regularly.
7. Vaginal lotions also help protect women from harmful toilet infections.
8. Clean up your vagina with tissue paper after urinating.
9. If you cannot avoid public toilets, drop some tissue paper in the toilet to prevent water from splashing on you when you use them.
10. Avoid sharing underwear and towels.
11.Avoid dry pant
12.Avoid using medicated soap to wash Virginia.
13.Avoid nylon or condom pant