15 KINDS OF FRIENDS YOU SHOULD PRAY TO MEET
Friendship is not easy, so quickly, here are the fifteen(15) kinds of friends you should pray to meet.
1. THE ENCOURAGER: Even in discouraging situations of life, these people keep you going with encouraging words. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
2. THE HAND LIFTER: They are those whose hands are strong enough to hold yours up when you are weak. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
3. DESTINY HELPER: They provide shoulders upon which you ride to fulfilling your dream and destiny. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
4. THE GIVER: These ones will give of their time, talent, and treasure to you in your hour of need. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
5. THE RECEIVER: These ones are different from routine takers and serial beggars, you can’t be blessed if you don’t give, and you can’t give if there is no one to receive. Not all lands bring forth fruits, and not all hands that receive, command blessings. You need those whose receiving hands will trigger abundant blessings unto you. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
6. THE PRAYER CONQUEROR: You need more than prayer partners, Many of them pray from their heads only. Prayer conquerors pray from their hearts and conquer. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
7. THE RECOMMENDER: These are the ones who mention your name in quarters where your skills and talents will be celebrated. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
8. THE CORRECTOR: These are the ones who honestly tell you when you are wrong, they prevent you from digging a grave of mistakes that may bury your destiny. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
9. THE COMMITTED: Whether things are up or down, these ones are standing with you. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
10. THE LOYAL: They work with you with all of their hearts to make things work in your life. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
11. THE TRUTH TELLER: They say it as it is, they will not call night day and day night. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
12. THE ALTRUIST: These ones believe that life is not just about them, it is about you too. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
13. THE RELIABLE: You can count on them when it counts most. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
14. THE CONTENTED: These ones are not greedy, they are satisfied with whatever they get from you and they bless you from their hearts for it. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
15. LOVER AND PURSUER OF GOD AND GODLY LIFE: These ones are always connected to God, never disconnected from the source who is our MAKER. “MAY WE MEET THEM”.
Note: Be true to yourself where in this category do you fit in?
What type of friend are you?
May GOD give us the vision to be an impact on others and deliver us from unfriendly friends and destiny destroyers… Amen.