15 CORE REASONS WHY YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM IN A RELATIONSHIP
- You are selfish and self-centred. You get offended when your expectations are not met. You want to be treated very well, you want to be cared for, you want this or that, just you, you and you alone, but hardly care about what the other wants or needs. Is he or she not a human like you?
- You want your relationship to work your way alone and so, you get angry when he or she says ‘no’, let’s try it this way. You don’t know it all my dear and so, try to listen to the other.
- During communication, you dominate and hardly listen to the other as if they have nothing to say; learn to listen often because even a child has something to say. And except that one you said or demand is the final, that is a domineering spirit in a relationship.
- You are too possessive. Listen, you can’t possess a human being, probably a robot and humans ain’t robots.
- You are always dissatisfied, always finding faults and complaining rather than appreciating him or her more. My dear, no one loves a sadistic or peppery individual. You have an emotional problem and so, work on yourself first before looking for someone to be in a relationship with.
- You didn’t forgive and forget your past and so, you carried a wounded heart into your new relationship. You keep punishing him or her as if he or she is the cause of your problems. My dear, deal with your past baggage.
- You talk too much and easily share sensitive relationship information or secrets with friends which they will later use against you. Learn how to be reserved. In the midst of friends, listen more and say less. Maturity entails secrecy and remember that no two relationships work the same way. Yours may be different from theirs.
- You easily get angry. There is a thin line between anger and pride. If you get angry often, check yourself, you could be having an inner sensitive pride that you use anger to cover it up. Ecclesiastes: 7. 9. Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
- You wear lies like clothes. My dear, one lie can ruin your entire honesty in a relationship. Lying is a sign of disrespect and so, avoid it as much as possible.
- You have already concluded there is no love. I ask: how can you be in a relationship with someone with no picture of love, care and tenderness?
- You lack discipline and good dress sense. You dress so provocatively. You don’t even respect someone you claim to love. You are deceiving yourself and you will get hurt soon if you don’t stop.
- You are never satisfied with one girl or boy, man or woman. Don’t lure someone into a relationship when you ain’t disciplined enough to be satisfied with one person.
- You are lazy and clingy. You make excess monetary demands while you yourself can’t even afford anything on a normal day without depending on a guy or girl. Get a job or business, make your own money.
- You have a very low perception of people and relationships; kindly change your perspective.
- You have neglected God totally. You operate like no one created you or that there is no spiritual realm somewhere, that’s why you get easily manipulated or attacked because you are spiritually weak or insensitive.
WORK ON YOURSELF TODAY AND BE A BETTER PERSON.