2. Atiku took a loan from Bank PHB in 1998 of N300m to run for Governorship of Adamawa, when he was controversially declared the winner and after becoming the Vice President the bank “cancelled” the loan.
3. Atiku should tell us what happened to the N7.5b failed Chochi Dam project, for which he brought the contractor and supervised the project.
4. What happened to the Jada Federal Government communication project awarded by Obasanjo under his supervision which N4.5b went into a failed project?
Abuse of Office
5. Atiku boasted that he was smart enough to set up Intels whilst he was a Customs Officer. Intels handles customs logistics and container services within the same Ports. Atiku used govt office as ‘work-chop’, a clear breach of his terms of employment.
6. Atiku’s period as Vice Presidency witnessed longest university closure due to ASUU strike. Rather than solve the problem, Atiku seized the business opportunity to secure a university license for himself and make money from a problem he should solve but refused to solve.
7. According to Wikileaks, quoting a member of the Niger Delta Technical Committee on illegal bunkering, Atiku used Intels to perpetrate large scale oil bunkering and arms dealing. Little wonder Atiku says killings would continue if PMB remains in office.
8. ‘I made my money from letting my 1st house in Yola and building others with the rent’- Atiku, 2007 (published in Wikipeadia)
9. ‘I sourced my wealth by acquiring 4 pick-up vans on hire purchase and it grew into my transport business’- Atiku, Nov 2017 (published in Premium Times)
Even More Lies
10. ‘I started by selling firewood’- Atiku, Nov 2018
11. Atiku is a fugitive from the law in the US. He claims he wasn’t given a visa but the US Embassy states categorically that Atiku has never applied for a visa ever since he was indicted by the US Congress on money laundering charges.
12. According to the US Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Atiku as VP Nigeria used offshore companies to siphon millions of USD to Jennifer Douglas his 4th wife in the US.
13. William Jefferson, a key accomplice of Atiku is in jail for arranging money for Atiku to influence award of contracts and licenses in Nigeria…little wonder Atiku was invited to apply for US visa but kept a safe distance from the Embassy.
14. Atiku like a bad coin was also involved in the Siemens $2.8b bribe scandal… name any bribe scandal, Atiku is there.
15. Atiku is the 1st sitting Nigerian VP that was hunted and indicted by the US for a corruption offence, even with diplomatic immunity.
16. According Wikileaks, quoting Makarfi former Gov of Kaduna and former PDP chairman, Atiku staged the Sharia riots that caused the burning of several buildings just to embarrass Obasanjo…no limit to desperation.
17. Remember the $17billion spending on electricity? Atiku owns the biggest generator importation business in Nigeria. How would he want PHCN to work?
18. Atiku as Chairman Presidential Council on Privatisation supervised the sale of government corporations to himself using cronies. He has also promised to sell NNPC and other remaining assets to his hangers on.
19. A leopard never changes its spots. In 2018, Atiku was at it again, spending an estimate of N9billion to secure PDP nomination spending $5,000 per delegate. As a businessman, he will first look for where to recover the money win or lose the election!
20. Bamanga Tukur was one of the richest people in the North East with two shipping vessels on the high seas, but just after 8 years as VP, Atiku not only became the richest in Adamawa and one of the richest in Nigeria, building 158 mansions in the country.
21. Atiku is a religious bigot. He built 42 mosques in Christian dominated areas of Adamawa State the citing and construction of some of these mosques created several crisis killing thousands of people and dethroning a First Class king.
22. As a retired Customs officer and VP, how did Atiku get millions of dollars without a bank loan to pay American University in Washington DC for a direct franchise license for a University with an estimated worth of $25 million.
Let’s hear from his chief endorser
23. “If with what I know, I support Atiku for anything God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support” – Obj August 3, 2018
24. “What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgement, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety, truth and national interest for self and selfish interest” Obj on Atiku page 32, Lines 5-12 My Watch