There have been discussions about how under developed the NYSC camp in Yikpata, Kwara state. So Otukoko Olayinka Ibraheem decided to show us how Bukola Saraki had actually transformed it, coupled with ongoing projects.
According to Otukoko Olayinka Ibraheem, along with photographic evidence to buttress the claims, the NYSC camp have been totally transformed.
“Today, I paid a visit to the NYSC camp and present to you the attached pictures to show level of projects completion. These are projects facilitated by Dr. Saraki, the immediate past Senate President, in his effort to improve upon the infrastructure standard of the NYSC camp.”
The projects done at Yikpata Camp are:
1. Construction of 2 new Hostel blocks in the camp.
2. Construction of a new Dining Hall in the camp.
3. Construction of Ultramodern Clinic in the camp.
4. Provision of streetlights across the nook and crannies of the camp.
5. Renovation of 5 numbers of existing dilapidated hostels in the camp. (personal efforts of Dr. Saraki). 5.7 million naira donated by Saraki to the NYSC management for the renovation.