ADVICE TO MEN ABOUT THEIR PREGNANT WIVES – – Do you know that certain things you do when your wife is pregnant actually contributes to state of health of the mother and unborn child?
Listen, it bothers me a lot when I see men showing no concern to their pregnant wife or fail to adjust to some temporary changes!!!
It’s just 9 months, not like it’s forever. Pregnancy is not bought in the market, neither is it a software downloaded from the internet. It’s a seed planted by us men and is germinating. There has to be a carrier of that seed while it grows, and women have been given the responsibility to carry it.
Pregnancy is preparation to welcome a new member into the family.
Pregnancy is a journey fun filled, amazing etc.
Women differ in body changes. Although Pregnancy makes women do certain things in common –
■Once in a while she would nag
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
■Once in a while she would request for things unimaginable e.g she wants to eat okro and bread
■Once in a while she would get so lazy to make you your meals
■Once in a while she would want to stretch her legs on your laps. Please pardon her… carrying the baby ain’t easy.
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
Her needs may be unsatisfiable at times.
The first Tri_mester of the journey can be so annoying. Like I say women differ from each other during pregnancy –
●While most women are busy vomiting.
●Most of them sleep like water leaf, they sleep off anywhere with the slightest chance even in the kitchen.
●While most women have fever.
●Most women be looking cranky and dry like Dustin powder.
●While most women add up weight.
●Most women appear like burnt offerings.
●Some even go round with White handkerchief spitting in it.
Please tolerate this, it’s beautiful afterwards.
Her attitude becomes annoying, most times you can’t stand her. But I get annoyed when I see men neglect their pregnant wife. She’s not an abomination, neither is she a curse. I must say, it’s not an easy journey for all.
The last Tri_mester is when we need to be extra patient, loving, enduring and understanding.
1) Always observe your wife’s feet while pregnant, it swells often. Please give her a basin of water to soak her leg once in a while, it’s one of the best treat women enjoy during pregnancy.
2) Ask her regularly how she feels and how the baby is. She’s the carrier so she feels him/her move.
3) Tell her how beautiful she looks during pregnancy e.g ” Honey see as the pregnancy make you fine, I will be impregnating you every month ooo” or even “is it my child that makes you fresh like this pass normal” Even if she has grown bigger in size cause of the pregnancy, celebrate her.
4) Don’t be upset if she ever wakes you up by 2am to help massage her feet. We need to feel little of her discomfort and pain. She shouldn’t carry it alone, it’s our baby,we need to carry it together. (I don’t mean physical carriage though).
5) No rule book stopped sex during pregnancy, in short it’s the best sef…. do it. It’s not like the vagina stopped working during pregnancy. o boy continue the work that brings the pregnancy.
6) Don’t be ashamed to take her out. Take her out once in a while to those lovie dovie places you used to go together. #They_love_it…
Most times I wonder what crosses the heart of men when they see their pregnant wives. Carrying a child for 9 months isn’t easy.
I urge all men to get closer to their spouses during pregnancy because that’s one of the times she needs you most.
A big shout out to all men who fully stand by their wives during pregnancy. God bless you all. women after delivery appreciate your husband for been with you at the time of need because is not easy.