The Anambra State Police Command wishes to inform “Ndi Anambra” that recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced and that it is absolutely free.
The Command therefore invites applications from suitably qualified indegenes for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
1) Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2) Age: Must not be less than 17 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
3) Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4) Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
6) Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7) Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth or jaw..
8) Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9) Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination /screening and recruitment centres.
(A). The Applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands,including FCT Command from 24th August,2020 to 30th August 2020.Please note that physical screening /Examination will be carried out in conformity with COVID-19 prevention protocols.
(B) The names of Successful candidates will be published in selected National newspapers on 14th September,2020 and other platforms.
(C) A Candidate who is suffering from any aforementioned abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(Read Carefully Please)
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
4) Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
7) The online application will be opened for a period of Six weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to 23rd August, 2020
SP Haruna Mohammed, PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.