…APGA the true cause of the Infernos and the real happy mourners…
It is said in Igbo parlance that “Ebulu Ozu onye Ozo, odika ebu ukwu Nku” – That when another person’s Corpse is carried, it seems as if it is a bunch of Firewood. In essence, it is unjustifiable that the Onitsha Infernos are being negatively politicized in the bid to arrogate relevance inordinately.
I wonder why PDP, YPP and APC should be subjects of discussions, whereas the bone of contention, APGA in parenthesis is being negatively vindicated in the bid to paint other political parties whose stand on the issues at stake has not unjustifiably affected the inferno circumstances in whatsoever manner.
May I unequivocally state that I am neither holding a beef for any of the political parties but to keep the record straight, Former Governor Peter Obi might not be a gold while in office but Anambra State Fire Service was better functioning. But today, the reverse is the case.
Again, Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah made a very useful and remarkable statement prior to the Onitsha Infernos which is believably and undoubtedly proved right following the resultant effects of the resent Onitsha Infernos. So, I see no reason why Sen. Ubah’s comments should be negatively politicized unverifiably.
Good one, but the writer quietly and ignorantly avoided mentioning APGA being a serious issue for discussion for the reason best known to him. Someone may ask why? Yes, APGA’s inability to establish a functional Fire Service Centres in all over the State strategically is a minus on their part.
This is more than the Sixth time under APGA led government of such infernos in Anambra State, yet Willie is working. Crap. Working what?
Again, the same APGA government after visited the scene of the inferno, abandoned to visit the hospital where some of the effected victims were/are hospitalized, rather the Working, Willie left Abroad to negotiate for Fire Service equipments as if the fire incidents in Anambra started burning today, so who is deceiving who? It is neither PDP, YPP nor APC, but APGA Government, whole and entire.
Less you forget, APC, YPP, and PDP have also visited both the scene and the hospitalized. Anambra APC Ministers, NIWA MD, Dr. George Muoghalu, High Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo with the BBN 1st runner up, Fr. Ebube Obimma (Ebube Muonso), H.E.Peter Obi, Sen. Dr. Uche Ekwunife, Dr. Tony Nwoye Foundation, Sen. Stella Odua Foundation, Sen. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, and host of others, some without media coverage or packaging but quietly. It is only APGA that makes so much media noise incalculably.
Thus, maladministration is a serious dubious attitude of the elected, while the electorates suffer the infectious resultant effects of their voting. Who is fooling who? Both bad governance and bad people are equally issues for discussion. Both work hand in hand. Jesus is for Peter while Peter is for Jesus. When the electorates sold their conscience unconscientiously by voting for the wrong person/party due to calumnious campaign of all sorts and collected #1,500/#2,000 inducement, what do you expect? Maladministration and highhandedness in the highest order. Thanks to Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria) who equally lamented in anger against the State government and called for resignation.
Nature purges away impurities and inordinacy notwithstanding the tragedic circumstances it seems to employ in the expense of such venture. The Onitsha fire accident was totally avoidable. Yet again, government has killed citizens whose only crime was hustling in a country that never got their backs.
It is most unfortunate that a Tanker loaded PMS accidentally discharged its catastrophic content at the MCC, which speedily metamorphosed Ochanja Market into a hell fire. And the State government is still talking trash, diverting attention to immaterialism and fragments of ruinous building in the bid to discredit opposition parties and individual’s magnanimous gesture upon the victims.
Behold the fire on the mountain which took lives, destroyed properties, victims in pains, those alive languishing helplessly at the hospitals, people soaked in anguished tears and regrets of reelecting APGA government. What a shame to Willie and his CAFE Mother-Theresa Wife. And the gullible praise singers?
What is greater than Karma? When Osodieme single handedly changed the Market Leader and lorded his Candidate of IGR container-returner of ego Ndi Anambra as against the masses choice. It is pertinent that God’s vengeance always hits at that place were a man hides his utmosttreasure, the IGR from the market was/is Osodieme’s utmost treasure, where she is solely in-charged of the accrued milk and honey. Odi egwu ooo.
APGA should answer these 12 questions seeking for help:
1. Where is the market leadership of ASMATA?
2. Where is Osodieme the acclaimed Mama Anambra and the Mother-Theresa of Agulueri and Ogbunike?
3. Where is the Anambra State Fire service?
4. Where is the security of Ndi Nkpochapu?
5. What happened to Anambra State Water Corporation that couldn’t produce Water for the Delta State Fire Service when they exhausted the one they came with?
6. What feasible effort has the State government made in the bid to restore the hope of the victims and rebuild the Market or is it only in the Social Media?
7. What resulted to the angry circumstance that led to shooting of my brother and friend from Abagana Hon. Stephen Anigbogu who went to the scene with his Commissioner Boss? Or don’t you know that Ndi Anambra is tired of the deceit of APGA Government?
9. Why didn’t the Governor visit those in the hospitals and mourn any of the deceased than abandoning them to overseas trip to negotiate for Fire Services equipments after the infernos have sacrificed lives and properties on the alter of governmental carelessness, ignorance, political recklessness, mismanagement, highhandedness, than resort to blaming PDP, YPP and APC respectively?
10. Where is the safety of Ochanja Market people? And in ruins, where is the said welfare if not for inordinate ambition, ego IGR in parenthesis?
11. Why hasn’t the Osodieme CAFE which extorted Prince Engr. Arthur Eze 1 Billion Naira for safety, social and economic welfare of Ndi Anambra established a methodology of relief on the victims? Or has Osodieme liquidated the fraudulent CAFE and demystify the purpose of the establishment?
12. In tears, Where is the face of government generally regarding the Infernos?
Yes, people said that Obiano has failed Ndi Anambra, and that Anambra is now in ruins. That’s very correct. He may have started well, but the end result is in utmost negativity and facing the Law of Diminishing Return. So, let us stop deceiving the gullible minded electorates, Anambra is in total quagmire and political oblivion. But I believe the electorates can’t make such mistake of voting APGA again. Enough is enough. Ifediche ga eme na Anambra.
Finally, as a Media and Information Management Consultant, a certificated field Journalist, I have decided to hands off on any issue of Governmental interest that may result to imbroglio and opprobrious, but not when our governmental carelessness violates our fundamental human rights to life. And when the failed government engages journalistic turncoats to bastardize the journalism profession and its ethos, I thus opted to strengthen it to meet up with the investigative and interpretative journalism with its policy statements, devoid of bias, stale news, journalistic freelancing and new media madness.
+Iyke Oliobi, Esq (Ikemba Nimo).
(MD/CEO Ikemba Media and Information Management Consultancy),
writes from Lagos.