Gbetu TV (News They Are Not Talking About)

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

Tap Image to Order

El Blends - Drinks for Detoxification, Blood Sugar Control and Juice

Four middle-aged men have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to reports, two of them had initially entered the empty well to clean it up. However, they were said to have later lowered a power generating set into the well at some point and its fume eventually suffocated them.

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

In an attempt to rescue them, two other men who also entered the well died in the process after getting stuck. Their remains have since been retrieved and deposited at a nearby morgue.

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

TEMI BADMUS
Temi Badmus is a Food scientist and an Art enthusiast. She is an health freelancer, and media Manager. She is a humorous and controversial writer, who believes all form of writing is audible if it's done well. Temi Badmus specializes on indigenous food nutrient research and values. She believes in reaching out to people with health decline through articles and giving advice on good eating habit.