Gbetu TV (News They Are Not Talking About)

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

Four middle-aged men have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to reports, two of them had initially entered the empty well to clean it up. However, they were said to have later lowered a power generating set into the well at some point and its fume eventually suffocated them.

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

In an attempt to rescue them, two other men who also entered the well died in the process after getting stuck. Their remains have since been retrieved and deposited at a nearby morgue.

Delta: Four men died of Carbon Monoxide inside a Well 

TEMI BADMUS
Temi Badmus is a Food scientist and an Art enthusiast. Her desire is to give a listening ear to people and to give an opportunity for everyone to be heard. She is a humorous and controversial writer, who believes all form of writing is audible if it's done well. Temi Badmus is research oriented, dog lover; she is currently a mum to two brutal Jack Russell terrier " Cash and Indigo" . 🐕 🐕 The future is female... The future is Productive.