Donald Trump: Following the meeting of Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari and United States of America President, Donald Trump, 25 names of politicians allegedly keeping stolen money at the US have been released.
The list released by President Donald Trump revealed how Nigerian politicians killed their country’s economy by stocking stolen public funds at the US.
Here are the alleged names of the politicians and their banks:
Name Bank Amount
(1) Aisha Buhari, J P Morgan Bank, New York $2.9billion.
(2) Col. Abubakar Lawal American Express bank New York $2.5b
(3) Garba shehu, Wells Fargo Bank, San Francisco $2.3b.
(4) Ahmed Idris, Citi group Bank New York $2.1b
(5) Nadir El-Rufai Citi group bank New York, $2.6b.
(6) Femi Adesina, US Bancorp bank Minnesota $1.9b.
(7) Turkur Buatai BB &T bank North California $2.9b.
(8)Muhammadu Buhari Ally financial bank $3.5b.
(9)Solomon Dalong American bank. $4.2b.
(10)Lia Muhammadu. Ally financial bank $1.9b.
(11) Abdurrahma Danbazau Unity Bs bank $2.6b.
(12) Zara Buhari Bank of America $1.3b.
(13)Amina zakari Citi group bank New York $1.8b.
(1 4) Baba Haruna Jauro Ally Financial bank $2.2b.
(15)Umaru Dambatta Bank of America, $1.7b.
(16)Aliyu Gusau, Ally financial bank $1.7b.
(17)Babatunde Fashola America bank $2.4b.
(18 ) Rotimi Amechi SSA financial bank $3.6b.
(19) Chris Ngige Northern bank AA $2.7b.
(20) Babagana Monguno Financial bank Detroit, $1.8b.
(21)Habibu Abdullahi US Bancorp bank, $1.7b.
(22)Sadique Abubakar State Street Corporation bank $1.8b.
(23)Abayomi Olonishakin Citi Group bank New York $2.3b.
(24)Babachir David lawal BB financial bank $987m.
(25)Aisha Hadi sirika AA financial bank $976m.