Effective Ramadan Routine for the 21st Century Muslims
1) Sleep Daily by 10pm.
2) Wake up 3am.
3) Tahajjud 3:30am till 4:15am
4) Study Quran for 20mins, at least 10verses with meaning. 4:15am – 4:35am – observe your Dua for 10mins, ask all your desires from Allah 4:35-4:45am.
5) Eat Sahur 4:45am till 5:05am.
6) Rest till 5:20am but do not sleep.
7) Pray Solat Subhi: 5:30am
8) Do Morning Azkar till 6am/6:30am
9) Rest/Prepare for the day till 7am.
10) 11am – 11:30am
Pray Solat Duha, at least 4 Rakats.
11) Constantly Listen to Quran via Earpiece/HeadPhone.
12).Pray Solat Zuhri by 1pm. Do 20mins Azkar.
13) Pray Solat Asr by 4pm & Do 20mins Evening Azkar.
14) 7pm break your fast with what you can afford. Date/Water/Milk etc. * But pray and ask Allah anything and everything you want before breaking the fast. Pray Solat Magrib for your Dua will not be rejected.
15) 8:00pm Start Praying Ishai & Pray 11 Rakats of Taraweeh till 9:00pm.
16) After Taraweeh, spend 5mins to reflect on the day. What did you do well. What needs to be improved. What needs to stop..what needs to start.
We pray Almighty Allah rewards us all and heals all arching hearts. Ameen.
- Go about your daily business. But plug in an EarPiece or wear an headphone to constantly listen to the Quran/Tafsir/Lecture/Azkar etc.
- Constantly lower your gaze.
- While in Public Transport aim to sit close to windows, to avoid been sandwiched between women, who might be indecently dressed.
- While sitting next to window, bury your face in your Quran (Physical/Phone version).