Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, an outstanding Media czar, a public affairs analyst, an avowed progressive, a critical stakeholder of the All Progressives Congress and erstwhile National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP is full of gratitude to God, having led him through the path of life to clock 64 on January 1 2022.
Aligning with the words of Waldo Ralph Emerson when he stated that “no duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks”, and attributing the success of his journey to the 64th year to the Almighty God, Eze thanked his maker for foiling the very many schemes of the devil and his human agents to abort his earthly sojourn by bringing his life to an abrupt end.
The very many challenges that came with the year 2021, notwithstanding, Chief Eze said the outgone year -2021 was a fulfilled one as God enabled him to accomplish most of the targets he set his mind to achieve, including all his programs towards evangelising the world and encouraging some of God’s children in his own little ways.
“Apart from keeping me alive, God kept my wife and children safe including most of my relations, political associates, my Media Team and Media Partners. It wasn’t easy but I gave God all the Glory”,
Recognizing the roles of his dear wife, the party Chief said he could not have achieved the much he did save the prayers of his beloved one, Evangelist Mrs. Henrietta Ada Eze, and his children who were always there to intercede on his behalf.
“The inputs of my brother and leader, Nigeria most outstanding Minister ever and Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chinuike Rotimi Amaechi in making the year 2021 most memorable need not be overemphasized. I will live to cherish the memorable Christmas and Birthday Gifts from this outstanding and patriotic Nigerian.
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
My special thanks goes to my amiable sister and wife of my leader, Dame Judith Amaechi for calling on me most of the times to encourage me never to give-in to the antics of detractors in the face of challenges.”
Acknowledging the personality of Prof. Henry Ugboma, the undisputable and outstanding CMD of UPTH, though, whom he said he has never met, Chief Eze said he is motivated by his style of politics, philanthropy and love towards humanity and urged him to continue in that direction.
He expressed gratitude towards Hon. Onari Brown, the Executive Director, Marine and Operations, NPA “for saving me from losing all my documents which I have built for twenty years by sending an outstanding Laptop to me when I needed it most. One day that Laptop will speak for you”
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
Though forgotten, I will live to continue to cherish the impact Dr. Dakuku Peterside made in my life.
Prince Tonye Princewill no matter the odds and challenges will continue to be my brother.
No matter the challenges, Hon. Ike Chinwo will forever remain a trusted and honoured Ally in this struggle. God bless you most dependable brother.
“The supports and encouragement from Senator Andrew Uchendu, Prof Owunari Georgewill, the VC of UNIPORT, Hon. Dike Chisom, Alabo Ebenezer, Amb. Ngofa, Dr. Dawari George, Dr. Chris Amadi, , Hon. Asita the NIMSA Board Chairman, Philanthropist Hon. Aso Wenah, fearless and most dependable Hon. Chibuike Ikenga, Dr. Law. Chuku, Hon. Fortune Oguru, Barr. Sam Wosu, my State Chairman, Chief Emeka Beke and numerous others that space cannot allow me to disclose their names here can’t be downplayed, God will help me appreciate your love and supports in making this onerous task a bit easier for me.”
“I cannot afford not to mention the inputs and supports of High Chief Chris Finebone, Lady Oby Ndukwe, Dr. Omenazu Jackson. You guys are truly the soldiers of our time.
My special thanks also goes to the London based and a great patriot, Hon. Kingsley K. Eben, great strategist and outspoken Bar. Eli. Soghbeye, amiable Hon. Azubuike Princewill, Erudite Chief O. J. Akiri, Hon. Benson Nwachukwu, Hon. Chris Eze, Prince Obarine Wai Ogosu, Comrade Japheth Ogbueri, Comrade Godspower Igwe, the Crack Commander, Hon. Emeji Ordinance the only man who is ordained amongst us and whose prayer and sleeping in the church is why we are enjoying today.
Today, I give God all the Glory for granting me the opportunity to raise the calibre of members that made up my Media Team. Your inputs in this struggle will not be downplayed.
Members of my Media Partners within and outside Nigeria have proved in the face of harsh challenges that you guys are truly great and best allies anybody in this type of struggle can have. I implore you all not to give up on me as I am convinced that tomorrow will surely be better than today no matter the odds. God will bless each one of you for me.”
Further, Eze said it will be a disservice if mention is not made of the inputs and supports of my dear friends and brothers, Gov. Nyesom Wike, Senator Magnus Abe, Hon. Igo Aguma, Chief Tony Okocha and others whose negative leadership models enriched most of his publications.
He highlighted that the message would be incomplete without mentioning and thanking Prof. Innocent Agu, Barr. Ogechukwu Okparanta, Dr Isreal Ibeleme Eze and Mr. Bekee Anyalewechi, for their great inputs over his latest book on the Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi which he said when published, will help to throw more light on the misunderstood enigma of our time, Amaechi.
Testimonies & Positive Comments From Friends And Associates:
These are just few out of the multitude of great comments sent to celebrate my 64th birthday. Those I couldn’t highlight their comments should forgive me as it will be impossible to highlight all of the coomengs in this single publication. Thanks for forgiven me.
- Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze is a fearless , creative, ingenious breed. His brain perhaps has extra grey matter. He is my brother who is innovative , diligent, consistent, focused and hardworking. happy birthday to a fighter for justice , the one and only Chief Eze C Eze” Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside
2. “Chief Eze, Happy birthday to you and Happy New Year to a great individual, a well principled man and a very very good friend. You have continued to do me proud and show us all why you are a mega asset, not only to Rivers state and to Nigeria, but to the world. You were global well before there was any thing called WhatsApp. I have no doubt that you will soon go universal seeing that your messages reach our maker directly. Please continue to let your good works speak for you and your conscience be your guide. Speaking truth to power is a quality reserved for only a few. That my brother is you.’ Prince Tonye Princewill, the Prince of Niger Delta Politics
3. “You are one of a kind Sir. Each time I read your writeup I wonder how you manage to come up with such crafts. Despite your political leaning you are good at what you do. God bless you for contributing to knowledge”. Christian Eze Ahukanna
(4) Chief Eze, U are a master strategist whose pen is a terror to societal enemies! Happy birthday the moving encyclopedia!” Callys
5. “Happy birthday 🎂 to a veteran man of the ink and paper, a consummate political analyst and strategist.” H. E. Deputy Governor
6. “My Chief, the Chukwumerije of Our time, the greatest 🖊 pen master 🙌 👏 of this generation, the selfless, fearless One man squad, Almighty God is already with you. A London Based and Patriotic Nigerian, Hon Kingsley K. Eben,
7. ‘ Chief Eze, do you know that my wife, Rosemary is using your treatise to teach my children about why Daddy is always off to Nigeria. Can you imagine? And she has been saving all of them. Your write ups are now lecture notes in my house. From now, I will be calling you Chief Prof. Eze Chukwuemeka Eze.” Prince T.JT. Princewill
8. “Stars are not numbered because it’s numerous in our eyes. That’s how to describe the talents of this great positive social liberator general of our time call Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze.
All through the period I have known you, you have never seized speaking up against evil in our society. Enemies are abound because you fearlessly expose them through your bold writings. Yes it’s true they may hate you but I’m convinced beyond doubt that your enjoy the love, prayers, kindness and support of majority because oppressors are normally and naturally in minority all over human history.
Since you enjoy majority appulse it…”
Dr Omenazu Jackson.”
9. “From his days with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, down to his period of service as National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New People’s Democratic Party (nPDP) and to this day, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has continued to soar in the business of politics and Journalism, traversing every area of human engagement with his bleeding pen and permanently implanting his footprints in the sands of time with the instrumentality of the print, social and electronic media.
As 2021 wraps-up and the clock ticks faster into the new year, (January 1, 2022), I congratulate a media czar, nationalist, patriot, progressive, political bootstrapper, and philanthropist, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, as he clocks 64″ Barr. Oge Okparanta
10. Chf. Chukwuemeka Eze is a fantastic writer and one of the front line creative and visionary minds behind Media Politicking in Nigeria.
Chief Eze as he’s fondly called is a determined personality with strong work ethic, this attribute have brought him to the fore front in the Nigerian Media/Social media industry.” Prince Obarinee Wai-Ogosu
11. “Dear Chief, I begin by commending you to the word of faith in the Holy Writ as follows:
“Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are His.
And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth Kings, and setteth up Kings: He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with Him.” (Daniel 2:20-22).
Chief, the above testimony of Daniel is a reflection of your life as a Writer and media mogul. Rivers State and our dear country has benefited from your wisdom and knowledge. Your dexterity in continuously unraveling the deep and secret things in our polity is evidence that God’s light dwells in you.
The forces of darkness who are at war in perpetuity with Truth and harbingers of Light are ill at ease with your stance but they are vanquished already. Two, be comforted that having used God’s manifest gifts in your life for the advancement, betterment and progress of our contemporary society, you have discharged the Writer’s burden as the moral compass of society. Your noble place in History is assured therefore.” Barr Eli Sogbeye
12. Eze, U’re simply an enigma, Sir. A rugged and consistent fighter beyond any imagination. You stand out, quite unlike those that milk dry and run. You’re such a highly considerate strategist that is feared and highly revered with undeniable truth of being a man of the people. Even as they hide in their closets, they know you’re real.” Kensington
13. “I waited for the special occasion to celebrate this my brother Chf-Eze Chukwuemeka Eze whom I describe as an enigma!
I kind of missed the opportunity yesterday but I am here to say just one thing: You are more than a survivor but a Conqueror!
You conquered death
You conquered naysayers
You conquered Evil-Merodach of our times
You conquered even the pen!
You shall be so regarded for all your efforts in the name of Jesus Christ.
I celebrate you today and always!!! ” Lady Oby Ndukwe
14. “I want to unequivocally commend your fearlessness and doggedness in fighting the pen battles that have politically changed the tides and course of actions in this country. An APC chieftain who never minced words in expressing his dislike to injustice and corruption,the twin monsters that have bedevilled Nigeria’s governance Chief Eze has been playing a behind the scene actions that serve a catalyst to the political revolution taking place in Nigeria today .Chief, you may not have been announced as holding one political position or the other but your literary adroitness and excellent practice of journalism has practically placed you above your contemporaries and brought you to the fore in Nigeria governance. As you continue to lend your voice politically and spiritually in creating sanity in governance in Nigeria,may the good Lord continue to renew your years like the Eagle’s” Apst. Michael Ude.
15. “Your pen has always been an instrument for shattering the visible and hidden fortresses of the bearers of deceptive half-truths, the harbingers of bare-faced treachery and destructive innuendos, intended to tarnish the Innocent, out of sheer envy.
In you, I have come to realize that any battle motivated by endearing LOYALTY and the LOVE to enthrone Justice, is so amply gratifying and easily self-sustaining. People keep asking, what is the source of Chief EZE’S “fuel”, strength and inelastic drive? Simply put: his uncompromseable commitment to a good man, our CRA and Hon Minister of Transportation. He is also the helmsman of the Country’s unprecedented ferroviaire revolution.
On my part, I have been applying to enlist into your formidable Air Tactical Squadron, that makes all the Abes, the Igors, and the Tony Okochas, etc scamper for safety, whenever you are airborne. I pray the symbolism of this day’s occasion facilitates that quest, for my speedy recruitment.
May God protect, strengthen, and give you the wisdom and inspiration for future battles.” Chief O. J. Akiri
No matter how great what I may have achieved will be in the eyes of some people, my style of operations may have annoyed many other people. It is to this set of people, I apologise to and plead for understanding and forgiveness.
Praying for the country and all of humanity the APC chieftain said being the first child of the year 2022, it is imperative on him not only to bless all Nigerians and mankind “but to plead with us to sharpen our eyes as the future, greatness and betterment of this country depends on our choices of leaders we select by the year 2022 that will be elected come 2023. The future of this country lies in our hands.”
Praying for God’s showers of blessing on Nigeria and Nigerians, Eze assured that the year 2022 will witness a more focused and visionary leadership both at the national and State levels.