FOR THE RACE: Olusola Oke is more qualified than Rotimi Akeredolu
These are instances why Olusola Oke is more qualified than Rotimi?
1. Olusola Oke worked for APC in 2019 presidential election while Rotimi worked for PDP.
2. Olusola Oke worked for APC Reps and Senators in 2019 NASS general elections while Rotimi worked for AA.
3. Olusola Oke did the process of money and logistics from national to help APC NASS candidates across the State to win their elections while Rotimi hijacked the logistics and money meant for APC to support AA candidates across the state, hence PDP candidates won.
5. Olusola Oke is healthy and strong to govern while Rotimi is bedridden and this is not allowed by our constitution for any person who is intended to contest for any political offices. That’s what constitution called “incapacitation” under S. 189.
6. Olusola Oke worked for President Buhari reelection bid while Rotimi did anti-party against Buhari re-election bid in 2019.
7. Olusola Oke is free from any petitions or allegations or court cases brought forward by APC while Rotimi has petitions, allegations of anti-party and court cases hanging on his neck.
8. Olusola Oke is working to reunite already polarized APC in the State while Rotimi is working for division of APC through his actions, irreconcilable and utterances, for example “e gbagbe eee” slogan.
9. Olusola Oke’s political antecedents will further deplete PDP chances to win this election by 60% if given APC ticket while Rotimi’s political antecedents will aided PDP 80% to win this election if given APC ticket.
10. Olusola Oke is more accepted by APC members and people across the 18 local governments while Rotimi is more accepted within his political group rather than APC members and people of Ondo State.
Finally, remember Olusola Oke and Rotimi are both APC members.
Shine your eyes!
Ondo State shall stand and walk again.
Oshk Fela Castro.