Jullie Jay-Kanz unveils Tracklist For ‘Nite Nurse EP, a release scheduled for Friday, 3rd July.
This is coming following the successful release of her buzzing Social Media riddim project in 2015 which featured artistes from all over the world.
The multiple award-winning Ghanaian music publicist Jullie Jay-Kanz has announced the release of another enthralling dancehall EP.
Labelled the “Nite Nurse EP”, the project features Ghana’s Renner, Jah Lead, Willing Wanna, Jay Nathan and Karamanti and Zulan O’Obrien from Jamaica.
The energetic Caribbean-forged EP will keep your mind to follow upon listening.
Nite Nurse EP is also a symbolic demonstration of African dancehall fused with lyrical dexterity and style and is all set for global release this Friday,3rd July 2020. Production was done by Cash two of Hit Factory Classics.
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
Check Out Tracklist below:
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Give We Ft. Renner (Prod. By Cashtwo)
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Ghetto Yutes Ft. Jah Lead x Sikka Rymes (Prod. By Cashtwo)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Can We Discuss Ifa Ft. Karamanti (Prod. By Cash two)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Lately Ft. Zulan O’Brien (Prod. By Cash two)
Phones/Laptops/CCTV Installations – iHouse
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Block and Spam Ft. Willi Wanna (Prod. By Cash two)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Night Nurse Ft. Jay Nathan (Raw & Clean) (Prod. By Cashtwo)