Lagos State Government has announced that 17 hospitals have been exposed to COVID-19 patients.
The following hospitals have been exposed to COVID-19 cases in Lagos, Nigeria.
1. St Edwards Hospital, Ajah
2. Premier Specialist, VI
3. Vedic Lifecare, Lekki
4. The Point Hospital, Surulere
5. Chosen Church Hospital, Ijesha
6. Ikorodu General Hospital, Ikorodu
7. Alimosho General Hospital
8. Ultra Care Hospital, VI
9. St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island
10. Reddington Hospital, Lekki
11. Southern Shore Hospital, Chevron-Lekki
12. Paelon Memorial, Ikeja
13. Choice Opticals
14. First Cardiology Consultants, Ikoyi
15. County Hospitals, Ogba
16. First line hospitals, 2nd avenue, by Agboju, festac
These are the ones we know about. As there is serious local transmission we cannot ascertain how many other private hospitals have been visited by covid-19 patients.
Please advise anyone you know with COVID-19 symptoms to please call NCDC or any of the Lagos testing centers.
COVID-19 patients should please, not visit any private hospitals. This will help us save lives and make it easier for our healthcare workers.