Magical experience and exciting displays as Omal Creations, The Style Habour (TSH), Rosemonet Fashion, Mzviv Clothing and A.B. Rollings storm the Open Mall Fashion Show (OMF 2018) 2018, along side the Fashion Savvy Yabatech Undergrads.
With over 100 models, the best media team, exceptional exhibitors, all in one place, over 300 audience grace the Biggest Fashion Show, the gathering of Nigerian Youths which took place at the Lagos City Mall, Onikan on Saturday, May 26th, 2018.
1. Omal Creations: Owned by Ekeoma Lynda Ijomanta, who is also the Creative Director, this brand is basically into Ready-to-wear, Measure-to-fit, Bridal, Training and Sales of all kinds of clothing materials. Omal is also Ankara made in form of shirts and jackets and surprisingly, she is into maternity wear as well.
2. The Style Habour (TSH): With Creative Director who goes by the name Tonia Gbuji, this brand have come to prove its worth in Comfort and Style. They are also into easy-breezy outfits, “boubou’ and so on. I cam across, as explained, a symmetric hemline dress with front flap – perfect for any woman and hides belly-bulge perfectly due to its stylishly invisible-protruding design and this goes perfectly with jeans, for jeans lovers though.
3. Rosemonet Fashion: Owned by Mrs. Rose Fekwuna, this brand got your children looking ready for photos any day any time. The brand focus on designs that brings out happiness in children. Its simply a Happy Fashion House.
4. Mzviv Clothing: Loudly alternatively called the MVC, this brand is cuddled by Vivian Okololise Ejiro. She has been on the fashion club for eight years. She dabbled into ankara designs two years ago and now she makes you want to take photos weather you like it or not ‘cos her wear ‘talks too much’. Mzviv believes in the promoting African heritage and that’s why she sleeps on unisex. Her design colours comes in “Burning Bush”, “English Gold”, “Bullet”, “Mgbologi” (Water Leaf), “Otunba”, and “Jumping Horse”. All these can easily be worn on or paired with skirt, jeans, bum-short and so on.
5. A.B. Rollings: This brands believes in Elegance without Extravagance. Lead by Abiodun Odukoya this brand has done wonderfully outside Nigeria but decided to give back – their first exhibition was at the OMF. Coming from a family of fashion this, brand was launched December 25th, 2015. Aside their branch in Lagos, the A.B Rollings is planning on opening other branch at Uyo, Abuja, Ibadan and Port-harcourt. The fashion entrepreneur, makes suits that meet world standard.
Other Brands and persons I met are: Ogei Faith representing Segura Viudas, a brand that deals with imported Spanish drinks and Sparkling Wines, Debbie Ajayi of Wear Art – owns a jewelry line and deals with tye and dye (scarf) and the Fashion Savvy Yaba Tech Undergrads.
The event hosted by Harrison Akadidi, anchored by Bade Smart and Wura Adelabu was fully loaded.
Those who exhibited are: Fashion Savvy Yabatech Undergrads, Marimas Clothing, Atinuke Impreium, A.B. Rollings, Emmanuel Styles, Sunshine Empire, BiyieToyin, Aloks Designs, Maclaw Stiches, X-Flair, Reniques, Ugly Face Wears, Laura House of Fashion and Enigbi’s Label.
Look for me at your next event.
Assisted by Don Drey, Temi Badmus and Yinka Olu-Collier.
Enjoy Photos below, feel free to comment.
|A.B. Rollings Collections|
|Fadaka Louis & Abiodun Odukoya of A.B. Rollings|
|Fadaka Louis & Temi Badmus|
|Queen Stephanie of Goodwill Nigeria|