RE-PRESS RELEASE BY THE NORTH CENTRAL ZONE OF PDP, A STATEMENT ISSUED BY ONE ARC. SULEIMAN MOHAMMED ZONAL PUBLICITY SECRETARY: CAPTIONED:: NEED FOR CAUTION OVER RECENT DEVELOPMENT IN PDP PLATEAU STATE.
The Caretaker Committee of PDP Plateau State ably Led by Hon. Nandom Exo Penap response to above as follows.
(1) we are not aggrieved members of PDP in Plateau State, we are defendants of Justice, Equity and Fairness, we were duly constituted and sworn in by Law. The constitution of the party Section 47(1) 2017 as amended gave room for a single tenure of 4 Years, whereby upon the expiration tenure of the Out gone Excos Led by Hon. Yakubu chocho and by Section 29(2)(b) and section 32(2)(e) of the PDP constitution 2017 as amended gives room for constituting of a Caretaker Committee upon the expiration of tenure of every Executive of the party at any level. We appreciated the fact that you recognises the Expiration tenure of the out gone Excos on the 10 may 2020 Led by Hon. Yakubu Gwott Chocho.
The Plateau State Caretaker Committee Led by Hon. Exo wish to inform you that all the Out gone Excos are seeking re-election in the forthcoming State congresses and base on the tenet of the party moral justice for free, fair and credible elections, the out gone Excos can not be judge in their case. Let it be on notice that the out gone Excos have failed to conduct free, fair and acceptable during the wards and a purported local Government congresses, they changed the names of winners to losers and changed the names of losers to winners in their favour. Their actions have created disunity amongst the party faithful.
It will interest you to know that your Chairman Hon. Theophilus Dakas Shan is part of the injustice and problem bedeviling PDP Plateau State today. Base on this, your committee lacks moral justification to caution any party member on the Plateau because you are part of the problem of the problem we have.
(2) The actions of the leaders, BoT members and critical stakeholders in Plateau State is legal not illegal as you termed it, base on the activities of the out gone Excos and so also the bias mind of the North Central Zone Chairman. The North Central Zone of the party by Law does not have any powers to give appointment in the party at this Magnitude because they are also an interested in what is happening on the Plateau PDP. They have no power to declared the constituted Caretaker Committee Led by Hon. Nandom Exo Penap illegal.
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
We are aware by Law that only the NWC of the party is responsible for appointing Caretaker Committee and the appointment letter must be Signed by the the National chairman and Secretary of the party NOT National Organizing Secretary, Plateau issue is not elections matters, it is a matter of injustice, distrust and the expiration tenure of the out gone Excos.
(3) We appreciated the fact that you recognises the crisis situation in PDP Plateau State, the Crisis is caused by the out gone Excos and we are happy the Out gone Excos have gone for good.
The National Working Committee and the National Executive committee Led by his Excellency Prince Uche Secondus are aware of the Plateau State PDP issue, we have sent a letter to him, they have communicated the leaders of the party in Plateau on how to find lasting solution(s) to Plateau PDP issues. We are not begging North Central Zone office to accept the actions of our Leaders, we know our problems better than you do, we will not tolerate any unguarded utterances against our Leaders and critical stakeholders of our party from you.
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
(4). If truly the North Central Zone Leadership are aware of issues emanating from the ward and local Government congresses which is caused by the out gone Excos, then why are you bend on illegally appointing them to continue as Caretaker Committee while you knowing fully well that they are seeking re-election, what then becomes the other aspirants? It shows clearly that you are equally an interested party.
(5) We will not tender any apology letter to anybody, we have not committed any illegality in our actions, we know the constitution and our actions are constitutional.
(6). We have lost confidence on the out gone Excos and it can’t be regain, they have gone for good.
(7) Genuine PDP members in Plateau State are happy with the emergence of Hon. Nandom Exo Penap Led Caretaker Committee, the committee have assured members of all inclusive Government. It is Hon. Nandom Exo Penap we know as Caretaker Committee chairman Plateau State.
(9). We remain loyal, committed and happy with the Leadership style of His Excellency Prince Uche Secondus, urging him to keep uniting PDP at all levels, we equally request that you use your office to look into the issue of Plateau State and also request that members of the NWC who are bend on creating problems to PDP Plateau State be caution to desist from it or face Sanctions.
We need Peace to reign in PDP Plateau State, we are ready to plan and mobilize our members towards bouncing back to power by 2023.
Thanks and God bless.
Long live PDP.
Long live Nigeria.
Hon. Akims Mamot James.
Caretaker Committee publicity Secretary. PDP Plateau State.
PDP vs SULEIMAN MOHAMMED
PDP vs SULEIMAN MOHAMMED
PDP SULEIMAN MOHAMMED