Below are Some Constituency Programme/Project of Hon. Dozie Ferdinand Nwankwo.
2020/2021 Projects/Programs at Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency, Anambra State.
- Extension of Enuagu flood/Erosion control project, Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government Area.
- Renovation of Hostel Blocks at Community Secondary School, Obeledu, Anaocha Local Government Area.
- Furnishing of Ifite Civic Centre (Furniture and Air Conditioners, 60KVA Generating Set) at Ifite Village Civic Centre, Aguluzigbo, Anaocha Local Government Area.
- Renovation of Hostel Block at Girls Secondary School, Adazi Nnukwu, Anaocha Local Government Area
- Completion and furnishing of School Hall, Nneamaka Community Secondary School, Ifitedunu, Dunukofia Local Government Area.
- Landscaping and furnishing of Enuagu Village Hall, Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government Area.
- Renovation of 3 Classroom Blocks at Obiechi Primary School, Umunnachi, Dunukofia Local Government Area.
- Renovation of Classroom block at Community Secondary (Nimo Girls) School, Nimo, Njikoka Local Government Area.
- Skill Acquisition Training for selected women and youths.
- Construction of Roads and Drainages at Chief B.O Nwankwo Road, Enuagu Village, Enugwu-Ukwu, Anambra State.
- Construction and furnishing of 1 Nos 6 Classrooms Block with VIP Toilets at Ide Girls Secondary School, Enugwu Ukwu, Njikoka LGA Anambra State.
- Construction and Furnishing of 1 Nos 6 Classrooms Block with VIP Toilets at Arinze Primary School, Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka LGA, Anambra State.
- Construction of 1 Block of 2 bedroom flats, semidetached Doctors Quarters at Enugwu-Agidi Primary Health Centre at Enugwu-Agidi, Njikoka LGA, Anambra State
- Construction of Primary Health Care Centre at Ukwulu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State (Ongoing)
- Dirlling of Solar Powered Borehole, Construction of Surface Tank, Overhead Tank and Reticulation at Aguluzigbo, Anaocha LGA, Anambra State (Ongoing)
- NYSC Corpers Lodge/Accomodation at Ichida, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State (Ongoing).
- Installation of Street Lights in Nawfia (from Opposite St. Michaels Anglican Church to Uruoji, Nawfia) Njikoka LGA, Anambra State.
- Construction of Principal Quarters Nawgu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State (Ongoing).
Other Programs for the Constituency:
- CBN Covid-19 Targeted Credit Facility Support for the Constituency.
- Securing of Agricultural Incentive for 100 persons through Nigeria Incentive Base Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL).
- 75 persons nominated from the Constituency for Federal Government Special Work Programme (SPW).
- Cash grants for 30 women from the constituency.
2021 Projects/Programs at Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency, Anambra State
- Construction of Blocks of Classrooms in Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency, Anambra State.
- Acquisition and Installation of Computer System Units and Furnishing of Civic Hall in Enugwu Ukwu, Anambra State.
- Procurement of 250 Computer Units/Accessories for ICT Centre in Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency.
- Provision of Empowerment Items to Youths and Women in Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency.
- Solar Powered Borehole at St. Mary’s Primary/Secondary Sch Ukpomili Ifitedunu, LGA.
- Solar Powered Borehole at Skill Acquisition Centre near Umuru Hall, Adazi Ani, Anaocha LGA
- Erosion Control at Enuagu village, Enugwu-Ukwu together with estimate 5km Road Leading to the Erosion Site from Enuagu-Umuakwu
Others: Constituency Outreach
- Blocks of 3 Classrooms at St. Francis Primary School Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Empowerment Items (Computers/Laptops) across the Constituency.
- Provisions of Job to 2 youths from the Constituency under the Presidential Youths Empowerment Scheme, Sustainable Youth Empowerment 2020-2023.
- Cash Grants to 160 Artisans across the Constituency.
PHILANTHROPY /PET PROJECTS
Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Foundation
He has positively impacted on the lives of many of his Constituents and beyond, especially the elderly with special focus on the marginalized and less privileged group in the society.
Website Designing/Management/Social Media – Iyanu Victor
The Foundation which was founded in 2007 has been making huge impacts in the constituency with respect to Hon Nwankwo’s philanthropic gestures and pet projects which include but not limited to:
• Free medical care, such as eye and dental treatments, provision of spectacles, surgeries, drugs etc for over 4000 beneficiaries across the Constituency and beyond.
• Widow support programmes to more than 5,000 widows in the Constituency and beyond.
Certified French Tutor in Nigeria with Years of Experience – Ms Blessing Akpan
• Education support and scholarship schemes to pupils and students of Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal Constituency in Anambra State.
• Empowerment/support programmes such as distribution of cars, tricycles, motorcycles, sewing machines, hair dryers, grinding machines, wheel chairs to over 580 men, women and youths across the Constituency.
• Trainings and financial supports to over 110 trained youths on skill acquisitions (such as cosmetology and Household commodities)
Phones/Laptops/CCTV Installations – iHouse
• Provision and distribution of Hon. Dozie’s Covid-19 palliatives across the Federal Constituency (Bags of Rice, Vegetable oil, cartons of indomie noodles, cash, etc)
• Facilitation of Employments to many unemployed youth in the Federal Constituency.