Guava Leaves contain β-sitosterol, triterpenoids, quercetin, and some natural volatile oils and acidic components.
These natural ingredients in guava leaves can soften blood vessels, increase blood vessel elasticity and toughness, and remove cholesterol from blood vessel walls.
In addition, these ingredients can also promote insulin secretion.
Guavaleaves have obvious preventive effects on hyperlipidemia, high blood pressure and hyperglycemia.
You can make tea with guava leaves and boiling water, which is a healthy herbal tea.
How To Make Guava Leaf Tea by Temi Badmus
- Pluck out fresh twenty-twenty five pieces of leaves depending on how wide the leaf is.
- Wash (and cleanse) properly
- Add one litter of water into the pot, then add your leaf.
- Boil under low heat for about five minutes (Be conscious to avoid destroying the available nutrients).
- Five leaf should be boiled at 3minutes for a small tea cup.
- Remove all leaf after boiling
You can drink as hot tea. It can also be taken as ice tea if you intend to keep it in the refrigerator.