Life after lockdown 2020
How To Behave If There Is Partial Reopening of the economy during this COVID-19 quagmire is key.
Citizens also Have A Duty To Help Themselves By Researching on Ways To Stay Safe If and When We Resume.
We Have To Change Our Way Of Life. We Have To PRACTICE WHOLLY PERSONAL HYGIENE.
We Will Be Dealing With A Lot Of People. Danfo Drivers, Hawkers, Food Vendors, Marwa and Bike Men etc. We Won’t Know Who Has The Virus. Hence, We Need PERSONAL HYGIENE.
THESE INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWERS AMONG OTHER ONES –
1. We Can No More Use Our Teeth To Tear “Pure Water”. Sellers Hands Had Touched It. You Get My Drift.
2. Don’t Allow Seller To Peel and Blow Your Groundnuts (or Buy Already Peeled Ones). Remember, Corona Thrive On Droplets.
3. Eat Only At Hygienic Places. Clean Environment and Where Seller Uses Clean Protective Equipments.
4. Hugging May Be Suspended. Social Distancing Advised.
5. Once you torch currencies and coins, hand-washing with soap is key because currencies travel a lot.
When You Touch Naira Notes Given As Change By Conductors, Sellers Etc, Ensure You Don’t Put Same Hand In Mouth, Eyes or Nose. Wash Your Hands Appropriately. Or Use Sanitizer Before Hand.
6. You Can’t Place Your Mouth on Bottle of Coke of Another Person (Pour In Cups if You Must Share)..etc.
7. You Must Clean Surfaces Always Especially Where Many People Make Use of.
8. Carry Your Bag(s) Yourself. Era of Oga Sir Is Over. Except You Are Comfortable With Coro…
9. Stop Touching People When You Talk. Bad Habit. Now It’s Time To Stop It.
10. Whenever We Buy Something And It Is Put In A Nylon, Have It In Mind That The Nylon May Be Contaminated. Get Home and Wash Your Hands.
11. Always Close The Toilet Seat After Flushing. Bacteria, Viruses etc Goes On Air With Uncovered Toilet Seat.
12. Finally, But Not The Least, Whenever You Get Home. Don’t Hug Your Kids or Spouse. First Pull Off Your Clothes For Washing, Go To The Bathroom and Either Take A Bath With Soap (It Will Make Some of Us Even Lighter In Complexion) or Wash Our Hands Before You Hug Your Kids and or Spouse.
This is the best to to preserve your life after lockdown.