Types of Relationship you should avoid for Good Mental Health
- You should avoid a relationship that is based on sex alone. It has no future. If all you do is to sleep with each other instead of discussing things that will benefit your life then that relationship is a waste of time and destiny.
- Avoid any relationship that has no direction, purpose or aim.
- Avoid any relationship that doesn’t add any positive impact on your lifestyle.
- Run away from any relationship that gives you more sorrows than joy.
- Run away from any relationship that makes you cry or gives you more tears and cry than laughter.
- Do not stay in a relationship where you love someone but the person makes you unhappy many times.
- When you see signs that a relationship can not work, there is no need remaining into it. Flee from it. Don’t keep managing.
- Avoid any relationship where you find yourself struggling to love your partner.
- Avoid any relationship where you are caged or restricted from your rights. No relationship should restrict you from your rights.
- Avoid any relationship that will keep you far away from God.
Dear ladies, before going into a relationship with any guy in this century. Take the guy picture post it on Facebook, Instagram and twitter with the caption “whose boyfriend is this”?. If no one claims him in a week then you’re free to date him…. #E_Get_Why That’s my advice for you people…..