WE ARE THE ONE TO RESCUE NIGERIA. IT IS NOT THE COURT JUDGES
- Yesterday we witness a team of 5 (evil) Lawyers struggling very hard (from 10am in the morning to 10pm in the night)_ to defend elections Mahmoud Yakubu stole for Tinubu. They were not incorruptible judges. They were Lawyers hired by Tinubu to defend a theft.
The truth is that Tinubu never won this election. If Nigerians voted for Tinubu, where is the celebrations and jubilations on 25th February and 6th September 2023.
Tinubu has won in his organized Go To Court; But Tinubu has not won the most important thing, which is, the heart and minds of Nigerians.
- Yesterday, the constitution of Nigeria was abandoned, twisted, and rewritten by corrupted judges in order to execute the job of their pay master. For instance, Section 299 that stated 3 situations underwhich Abuja can be treated as a State, which did not include election matters, was twisted. A simple English of ‘And’ was ignored. Lead Justice Tsanami said that Because Shettima’s double nomination was NOT INTENTIONAL, therefore it cannot invalidate Tinubu/Shettima’s Election…
To them certificate forgeries, hard drugs and other grievous crimes are not vices for Tinubu disqualification.
The wickedness was unlimited. We initially asked them to televise the hearing so that Nigerians will hear and know the details of the case, and the judges bluntly refused. But suddenly they televised their ARRANGEE JUDGEMENTS.
They quoted Petitioners’ Paragraphs that Nigerians never knew the content details, as a basis to justify their ruling. They wrote their own questions and answered them to mislead the public into believing that those Questions & Answers came from Peter Obi and Atiku’s Lawyers…THIS IS FRAUDULENT!
They perverted justice.
- If it was a good judgement, why did all the leaders and notable politicians run out of Nigeria before the judgement, including that female Judas? Why did the judges deliver their judgements in the hiding while people only sat in the courtroom to watch them from a screen.
- Remain resolute in this matter. Tinubu has won in his pre-arranged judgement But he has not won you and me.
DON’T BE AFRAID. WITH OUR COLLECTIVE STRENGTHS WE SHALL RESCUE NIGERIA FROM THE STRONG GRIPS OF DESTROYERS AND THIEVES.
LET US CONTINUE TO STICK TOGETHER AS A GREAT, POWERFUL, UNDEFEATED GROUP. Justice shall come but from our own hands.
– National Secretary General – POPSG