What people don’t know about Oshiomhole and Obaseki
BEFORE YOU JOIN THE MOB GANG AGAINST GOV OBASEKI, READ WHAT OSHIOMHOLE ALSO DID TO EDO ASSEMBLY DURING HIS TENURE
1. In 2010,Oshiomhole induced 9 members out of 24 instead of 2/3 of 24 members to impeach Rt. Honourable Zakawanu Garuba as EDHA speaker. Note all attempts by Hon Garuba including soliciting the help of the National Assembly to redress the assault all proved abortive. Oshiomhole had to warn NASS and called them busybody to be poke-nosing into the affairs of EDHA.
2. In 2013,Oshiomhole relocated the House of Assembly to Govt House under the minority leadership of Rt Hon Uyi Igbe. Hon Igbe with just 10 members got a contractor to remove the roof of EDHA and doled out N325m for this job.
3. In January,2014,Adams Oshiomhole got 9 members to pass the state budget of N123.2 billion.
4. In May,2014,Oshiomhole got the approval of 9-member House to secure approval for the establishment of a Private-Public University in his home village,Iyamoh-Uzarrue and also got the sum of N29 billion to immediately commence infrastructural development.
5. In 2015,Comr Oshiomhole got approval of just 9 member of EDHA to collect the sum of N21 billion loan
6. In July,2015, Adams Oshiomhole got the House of Assembly with only 8 members in attendance to change the ownership structure of the Edo State University,Iyamoh,from State-owned to a privately owned institution and also changed the name from Edo state university to Edo University.
7. In June,2014,Oshiomhole unilaterally removed from office,the duly and democratically elected Chairman of Oredo Local Government Area and got 7 House of Assembly members to ratify the removal. The State high court later declared this removal illegal,null and void a year later but Oshiomhole refused to reinstate the Chairman.
8. In September,2010,Oshiomhole unilaterally dissolved the board of Edo state Oil and Gas Producing Area Development Commission( EDSOPADEC) without recourse to the State House of Assembly as required by law establishing the commission.
This man is the reason Obaseki didn’t do much because he is busy servicing the monies he borrowed.. This man does not mean well for us in Edo State and as such we must all stand against his godfatherism agenda.
Grassroots Political Calendar.