Below is what Labour Party is asking their members to do. It leaked to someone in our party who shared it. Please read carefully and train your agents and canvassers at your polling units also.
SHARE TO ALL YOUR MEMBERS AND PLATFORMS FOR AWARENESS AND DEPLOYMENT OF COUNTER ELECTION DAY STRATEGIES.
HOW ALL LP VOTERS SHOULD ACT ON ELECTION DAY
- Try to Identify obidients in your polling unit , create relationship, build a team, you all are our agent.
Your team should immediately start helping the INEC officials (organize the queue/others) that way we indirectly control that polling unit.
- Ensure the BVAS machine start from 0,0. Your team should immediately create a warming relationship with the security authorities in your polling units.
- Quietly refresh the memory of our mama, papa obidients to look out for LP papa, mama, pikin
- Your team should encourage people not sell their votes as opposition will be there. If possible collect their money and vote LP.
- Ensure you go early, early so you vote on time and you can be able to help others obidient in your polling unit.
Every single vote is important.
- See to it that you and your team deliver your polling unit, take it upon you like your project for better naija even in opposition dominated areas.
- Ensure obidients use their index finger to vote and they should use the other stain free hand to put the ballot paper in the ballot box to avoid a wasted vote.
- Your team should wait behind, protect that BVAS machine at all cost and ensure the votes are uploaded immediately once all votes are counted.
- Watch out for the finger of the INEC official/agents when the votes are being counted.
Ensure there is no ink stain on their finger as it is a tactic use to deliberately stain a casted ballot paper to cancel that vote once it doesn’t go their way.
- Do not fight, do not quarrel, your team should work smartly, swiftly, and intelligently as we have all it takes to win this election.
Report all malpractices to the security authority your team have created relationship with.