What women really go through in the society
Brace them, don’t Break them
So many women are trying hard to carry their responsibilities
From sunrise to sunset hustling without any excuses
They did so much for peanut allowances from their bosses that swim in wealth
They were not lucky to have a rich parents that set their future on silver and gold footings
Struggled to keep their head above the extreme poverty level
Managed to get educated and came out in flying colours but only to meet barrier of employment that seek beyond the ability of the content of the brain.
The younger once are hoping on her to get educated and have average expectations of future life.
She was molested by her teachers/lecturers… Her voice was never heard, because injustice pay in her father land.
She begged for a space close to the company where her background denied her access to work inside
She was given and she started petty trade there
Because she is intelligent, educated, focus and dedicated with the seal of wealth on her, today she is a multi millionaire…
Instead of encouraging her to do more, see the reality she is battling with now:
1. She is labeled with all sort of useless names
2. Government now sees her as a source of undue revenue
3. The family, relations and friends put more pressure on her for their needs.
4. EFCC can now come for investigation on how she became rich from such background.
5. The Enviers and competitors can now frame her up for crimes.
6. The kidnappers are now seeing her as their potential customer.
Our ladies are passing through many pain, please don’t add salt to their injury because of few disgusting element that appeared in woman form.
Brace them, don’t break them!!!